Monday, December 21, 2015

Patient Spiral Reflections



Patient Spiral Album Release
Reflections from Flow Ananda

Photo: La Bruha Hermosa Productions


I am impatient by nature.
I want it all Now.
I am impulsive.

I am learning to be more Patient.
To slow down
and allow the pacing of nature
to guide my way.

Producing my first music album these last few months was a lot of learning in Patience. Everything took longer than I wanted.

The first track on my album is called Patient Spiral.
The irony of that is not lost on me.

I write songs to remember
the deeper truths I uncover.

Now I have the opportunity
to share them with more people.

It is both exhilarating and terrifying.

I write songs to remember
the deeper truths I uncover.

These songs are my deeper truths.

This is incredibly vulnerable.

And my voice.... Oh my voice. The deep journey with my voice, in my life and in this process.
It is so vulnerable to record it. To share it.

I'm not completely happy with the way these tracks turned out. In fact I'm  unhappy with them, to be honest. They could be better. But a wise man named Samson told me that he has NEVER been happy with the mixes of his songs, even after 10 years of recording! So if I want to keep going with this path, I'll have to surrender to that.

Over the next few days and months I will be writing about my experience in creating and recording these songs, my journey with music, my journey of Awakening, of Magic and Miracles, of Depression, of Elation, of Serendipity, of Faith. Of creativity and self-doubt and self-judgement and self-empowerment. Of surrendering to the Truth of my Purpose and allowing Passion and Service to guide me. And so much more.

I feel compelled to share more deeply about where I am coming from in my creations. My bigger WHY behind sharing my music, my artistry, my heart. Why I feel compelled along this path, and what deeper intentions are holding and guiding my actions.

If you are interested, please follow me and come along for this journey.

*****I will be releasing the music on the morning of December 24th, as an offering to the Awakening of the Christ Consciousness within all of us.*****

Peace and Love to you,
Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment