Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Eve of My Album Release




Reflections on the Eve of My First Album Release
My Vocal Journey, Process and Intentions
12/23/15



Recording this album has been an
intense
vulnerable and
revealing process.

I went through a 
full cycle Shamanic journey in the
3 month Creation.

When I started recording
my voice disappeared.
I lost access to my 
authentic vocal channel.

It clamped up,
Shut down.

I could still sort of sing
but it wasn't my full potential.
It was frustrating. 

I discovered so much
ancient fear
and also
self-judgement
fear of judgement
shame
humiliation
self-deprecation
wanting to give up singing all together
questioning my worth and ability as a musician and performer...

So much energy processing happened in my body,
Especially in my Throat.

But that whole thing...
The inner torment and collapse...
Multi-Dimensional and Multi-Life and Multi-Time Healing....
Crazy Amazing Stuff!

It was an emotional ride.

It was also incredibly empowering.

I kept moving forward anyway.
I welcomed the range of experience.
I embodied determination and focus.
I accomplished my goal. 

I learned basic electronic music production in 3 months, through actively learning as I went and ended up producing 3 whole tracks! Many were cut along the way, and one right at the final deadline. It just wasn't ready yet. 

Not only that, but I had an incredibly transformational process with my voice and my life!
Through the process of recording, performing, plus a lot of prayer, ceremony, ritual and self-work, I was able to integrate and transmute what has been getting in the way of sharing my truth and my voice and fully embodying both in alignment with my purpose. I now have such a deeper range of access, consistency and potency in my voice, and a deeper understanding of what it can do and what is wanting to be accessed and shared through me.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

I am still sinking into this new place of deeper alignment, integrity, clarity and confidence.

I am so grateful to be this version of me now and to feel all that I have the potential to become and am becoming.

Whatever comes of these recordings, I am not attached to. The process alone has been an incredible journey and gift.

That said, my hope, desire and intention is for these songs to reach all those that will be impacted positively by them. May they deliver the medicine of spaciousness, acceptance, the reality of magic, deeper presence and empowerment to all that listen. 

And I pray that my path as a musician, facilitator, event producer, channel, healer, muse, ritualist and guide be abundantly supported in the most graceful, blissful and easeful way in alignment with the highest good for all beings and all of creation. Aho.

Today marks the last day these songs will be private. Tomorrow I release them to the world. It feels significant and potent. May this day and my release ceremony tonight fully invoke the path of miracles and guide and assist me to share my music and my gifts with as many people possible, and that I be fully supported in that.

Aho.
Ashe.
Amen.
And so it is.

In love and awe,
Flow Ananda

Download my Album Here! www.flowananda.bandcamp.com    :0) 


No comments:

Post a Comment